- Camping Games Aren't Just For Kids
- Best Portable Coolers For Camping
- Best Digital Cameras For the Outdoor Enthusiast
- The Best Portable Grills For Cooking Those Hot Dogs and Hamburgers At The Campsite
- Best Weather Radios - Essential Camping Gear
- Portable Blender For Frosty Camp Drinks
- Best Metal Detectors For Finding Buried Treasure and Gold
- Best Handheld GPS Devices
- Create A Campfire Dutch Oven Gift Set
- Best Hiking Shoes And Why You Want Them
- World's Best Socks - Smartwool Socks
- Light Sensitive Sunglasses from Hammacher And Schlemmer
- Best LED Flashlights - Shed Some Light On It
- Best Pocketknives - A guide to blades for the outdoorsman
- Portable DVD Players and Game Systems - Bring Sanity To Your Road Trip
- See More Articles
The Best Portable Grills For Cooking Those Hot Dogs and Hamburgers At The Campsite
Hot dogs and hamburgers are great camping foods. They're easy to make and easy to hold in one hand, leaving the other hand free to hold a nice cold beer (or other beverage of your choice).
What are the best grills to give to the people on your Christmas list who think anytime is a great time to go camping?
It really depends on your budget. They are a lot of portable grills on the market that work great. I personally own an inexpensive tabletop gas grill that cost less than $25 dollars, a Weber portable gas grill that cost over $100 but works like a dream and is well worth the money if you can afford it (get the optional cover as well), and a small tabletop charcoal grill for when I want that authentic charcoal taste.