- Motorhome Racing
- Best Weather Radios - Essential Camping Gear
- Cook Deep Fried Food Outside Where The Grease Won't Mess Up Your Kitchen With A Coleman Portable Frywell Fryer
- Winnebago Industries Receiving 13th Consecutive RVDA Quality Circle Award
- Follow Along As Two Brothers Build A Teardrop Trailer
- How To Set Up A Popup Camper
- Watch A Teardrop Trailer Take Shape
- Home Built 5th Wheel
- Toronto Fall RV Show October 17 to 19, 2008
- South Jersey RV and Camping Show October 31 thru November 2, 2008
- California Fall RV Show October 10 thru 19, 2008 in Pomona
- Questions and Answers About Tadpole Teardrop Trailers
- RV & Camper Show Secrets
- How To Save Money On Gas While Camping
- RV Sales Strong In Spite Of High Gas Prices
- See More Articles
South Jersey RV and Camping Show October 31 thru November 2, 2008
The 15th annual Fall Atlantic City RV show is being held October 31 through November 2, 2008 at the Atlantic City Convention Center.
There will be over 250 RVs on display including class a motorhomes, class b motorhomes, class c motorhomes, travel trailers, fifth wheels, folding trailers and park models. Over 90 manufacturer brands will be represented at the show.
For easy travel to and from the show, take the New Jersey transit system train. Trains from as far away as Philadelphia travel to the convention center. Click here for more information and for train schedules.
Show Hours: Friday - 12 pm to 7 pm Saturday - 10 am to 9 pm Sunday - 10 am to 5 pm
Admission: Adults - $10 Kids 12 to 17 - $7 Kids 11 and under are FREE Senior Day is Friday with admission for seniors costing $7. For a link to a $1 discount coupon for adult tickets, click here.