- Product Review: LighterBro
- Product Review: Tea Drops
- Product Review: Veg This Way
- Find Cheap Camping Equipment
- 2012 Must Have Camping Gear
- Best Portable Coolers For Camping
- The Best Portable Grills For Cooking Those Hot Dogs and Hamburgers At The Campsite
- Portable Blender For Frosty Camp Drinks
- Best Metal Detectors For Finding Buried Treasure and Gold
- Best Handheld GPS Devices
- Create A Campfire Dutch Oven Gift Set
- Best Hiking Shoes And Why You Want Them
- World's Best Socks - Smartwool Socks
- Best LED Flashlights - Shed Some Light On It
- Best Pocketknives - A guide to blades for the outdoorsman
- See More Articles
Silva SC44 Solar Powered Battery Charger
I know what you're thinking. No electricity out in the woods, am I right? Ahh, but here's the cool thing about the Silva SC44… it's solar powered.
So in the middle of the day while you're sharpening your sword, loading your muskets, and eating a burrito you can also be charging the batteries for your flashlight so that they don't die just as you're about to lay waste to an undead army later on in the evening.
And it's made of the same solar cells used on Eureka U.S. military tents. And you know the army doesn't screw around when it comes to solar cells.
You can check it out at Amazon.