- Motorhome Racing
- Best Weather Radios - Essential Camping Gear
- Cook Deep Fried Food Outside Where The Grease Won't Mess Up Your Kitchen With A Coleman Portable Frywell Fryer
- Winnebago Industries Receiving 13th Consecutive RVDA Quality Circle Award
- Follow Along As Two Brothers Build A Teardrop Trailer
- How To Set Up A Popup Camper
- Watch A Teardrop Trailer Take Shape
- Home Built 5th Wheel
- Toronto Fall RV Show October 17 to 19, 2008
- South Jersey RV and Camping Show October 31 thru November 2, 2008
- California Fall RV Show October 10 thru 19, 2008 in Pomona
- Questions and Answers About Tadpole Teardrop Trailers
- RV & Camper Show Secrets
- How To Save Money On Gas While Camping
- RV Sales Strong In Spite Of High Gas Prices
- See More Articles
Part II of Video Series on Buying an RV or Popup Camper
This is Part Two of the 15 part video series on How to Buy RVs and Popup Campers by Gary Godwin of Hawley's Camping Center in Wilmington, North Carolina.
Videos 5 through 7 are below and they cover: Purchasing a Popup or Folding Trailer; Towing an RV or Camper, and Purchasing an RV or Motor Home (to watch videos 1 through 4 click here.)
The videos are short and quick to watch ranging in length from 1 1/2 minutes to 2 minutes 45 seconds.
Some of the main points of the videos are: - The biggest advantages of popup camping trailers is that they are lightweight and are the most economically priced type of wheeled camper. - There are two different classes of towables; ones that hitch to the back of the bumper and 5th wheels that hook up inside the bed of a truck. - The four main categories of motorized RVs are Class A, Class B, and Class C and hybrid category called B+.
Watch the videos below by clicking on the play button on the images.
Purchasing a Popup or Folding Trailer (1 minute 30 seconds long)
Towing an RV or Camper (1 minute 49 seconds long)
Purchasing an RV or Motor Home (2 minutes 45 seconds long)
UPDATE ON 08/27/08 - Thank you to Donna for letting me know that some of the videos in this seies are no longer on YouTube. I'm not sure why they were deleted but the entire series (15 videos) is still available on expertvillage.com