- Motorhome Racing
- Best Weather Radios - Essential Camping Gear
- Cook Deep Fried Food Outside Where The Grease Won't Mess Up Your Kitchen With A Coleman Portable Frywell Fryer
- Winnebago Industries Receiving 13th Consecutive RVDA Quality Circle Award
- Follow Along As Two Brothers Build A Teardrop Trailer
- How To Set Up A Popup Camper
- Watch A Teardrop Trailer Take Shape
- Home Built 5th Wheel
- Toronto Fall RV Show October 17 to 19, 2008
- South Jersey RV and Camping Show October 31 thru November 2, 2008
- California Fall RV Show October 10 thru 19, 2008 in Pomona
- Questions and Answers About Tadpole Teardrop Trailers
- RV & Camper Show Secrets
- How To Save Money On Gas While Camping
- RV Sales Strong In Spite Of High Gas Prices
- See More Articles
You're problem assuming that I forgot to stick an "and" in between the title of today's post, "motorhome racing." However, I did no such thing.
While motorhomes and racing have long been associated with each other with most if not all Nascar superstars owning at least one luxury RV, that's not what I'm talking about today.
I'm talking actually racing your motohome. Yep, it's as crazy as it sounds and can only be described as part racing, part demolition derby.
Check out the video and all the carnage: