- Motorhome Racing
- Best Weather Radios - Essential Camping Gear
- Cook Deep Fried Food Outside Where The Grease Won't Mess Up Your Kitchen With A Coleman Portable Frywell Fryer
- Winnebago Industries Receiving 13th Consecutive RVDA Quality Circle Award
- Follow Along As Two Brothers Build A Teardrop Trailer
- How To Set Up A Popup Camper
- Watch A Teardrop Trailer Take Shape
- Home Built 5th Wheel
- Toronto Fall RV Show October 17 to 19, 2008
- South Jersey RV and Camping Show October 31 thru November 2, 2008
- California Fall RV Show October 10 thru 19, 2008 in Pomona
- Questions and Answers About Tadpole Teardrop Trailers
- RV & Camper Show Secrets
- How To Save Money On Gas While Camping
- RV Sales Strong In Spite Of High Gas Prices
- See More Articles
Motion Lights For Your Camper or RV
RV Innovations make attractive looking motion lights that can be used in the interior or on the exterior a camper or RV. They are a good idea when you are looking for extra light, especially at night when it's easy to stub your toe when trying to find your way around your dark RV. They're battery operated (3 AAA batteries) Have a motion activated LED Are available in white or charcoal And the light fades out after the motion stops so you don't have to worry about turning it back off
It costs $98 for a set of four.
Although they can be used both indoors and out, I would hesitate to use them outside because there's usually lots of motion outside at night at campgrounds. Depending how sensitive they are (the description didn't say if the sensitivity level could be adjusted or not), the swaying of trees could cause them to go on. They would end up being more of a disruption than anything else.
But for the interior of your camper or RV they could be a really nice thing to have.
If you're interested in purchasing them, go to RVInnovations.com