- Campfire Recipe: Easy Dutch Oven Garlic Rolls
- Camp Fire Recipe: Buttermilk Biscuits with Green Onions and Black Pepper
- How to Plan for a Family Wilderness Trip
- How do you Properly Apply Bug Repellent?
- DIY Fire Rope
- How to Dry Your Boots Out While in the Woods
- How to Make a Backcountry Table
- Nothing like Home: How to Make a Cattail Pillow
- How to Start Fire by Friction-How to Use the Tools
- How to Keep that Camp Food Safe
- DIY Waterproof Matches and/or Fire Starters
- How to Make a Swamp Bed
- How to Build a Tree- Pit Snow Shelter
- How to Save Money on Camp Gear-Purchasing a Tent at a Yard Sale
- Camping Apps for the Techie Camper
- See More Articles
Little Red Campfire In A Can by Camco
Camco Manufacturing specializes in products for campers, RV's, and people who love outdoor activites. This "Little Red Campfire" is pretty neat.If you are camping where inground fires are restricted, if want a toasty fire in your backyard but don't have a fire ring, or if you want to be the envy of your fellow tailgators at the next football or baseball game you attend.
The can contains log pieces that look real to help recreate the same ambiance that a real campfire does. It uses standard LP gas and is RV campground approved.
To read more about it or to order one, visit Camco's website.