- Motorhome Racing
- Best Weather Radios - Essential Camping Gear
- Cook Deep Fried Food Outside Where The Grease Won't Mess Up Your Kitchen With A Coleman Portable Frywell Fryer
- Winnebago Industries Receiving 13th Consecutive RVDA Quality Circle Award
- Follow Along As Two Brothers Build A Teardrop Trailer
- How To Set Up A Popup Camper
- Watch A Teardrop Trailer Take Shape
- Home Built 5th Wheel
- Toronto Fall RV Show October 17 to 19, 2008
- South Jersey RV and Camping Show October 31 thru November 2, 2008
- California Fall RV Show October 10 thru 19, 2008 in Pomona
- Questions and Answers About Tadpole Teardrop Trailers
- RV & Camper Show Secrets
- How To Save Money On Gas While Camping
- RV Sales Strong In Spite Of High Gas Prices
- See More Articles
Home Built 5th Wheel
Lots of people are handy with tools and with building things at home. Just taking a look at the number of do it yourself books available on the market shows there are lots of people who like to make things themselves.
Chad Nicholls of Toledo, Ohio is handier than most people. He built a 5th wheel trailer from scratch at his house and it looks great! It took him 7 months and cost him $9,300 which proves that being handy really saves money.
To see the transformation from a pile of "stuff" to an awesome looking 5th wheel watch the photo video below. For more information on the project including Chad's cost spreadsheet, info on how to build a slide-out, and the RV specs, go to Chad's website, chadsprojects.com.