- Campfire Recipe: Easy Dutch Oven Garlic Rolls
- Camp Fire Recipe: Buttermilk Biscuits with Green Onions and Black Pepper
- How to Plan for a Family Wilderness Trip
- How do you Properly Apply Bug Repellent?
- DIY Fire Rope
- How to Dry Your Boots Out While in the Woods
- How to Make a Backcountry Table
- Nothing like Home: How to Make a Cattail Pillow
- How to Start Fire by Friction-How to Use the Tools
- How to Keep that Camp Food Safe
- DIY Waterproof Matches and/or Fire Starters
- How to Make a Swamp Bed
- How to Build a Tree- Pit Snow Shelter
- How to Save Money on Camp Gear-Purchasing a Tent at a Yard Sale
- Camping Apps for the Techie Camper
- See More Articles
Coil 'n Wrap RV Products
I'm always looking for products that make Rv'ing and camping easier and more fun and I'm kind-of a YouTube junkie. Today, while looking around YouTube I found this video from Living in Style. It showcases two of Coil 'n Wrap's products: Xtreme Vents and a one-piece hose and faucet connector.
While I don't own an RV (I have a popup camper and sometimes tent camp), the Xtreme vents look like they could solve a "stinky" problem. If you've tried them, please post in the comments section and let us know what you think of them and whether or not you recommend them.
The other product in the video, the one piece hose and faucet connector, does look handy for camping but I'm thinking about purchasing it for use at my house. Now, if my plants would only water themselves........