- 2012 Must Have Camping Gear
- Best Portable Coolers For Camping
- The Best Portable Grills For Cooking Those Hot Dogs and Hamburgers At The Campsite
- Portable Blender For Frosty Camp Drinks
- Create A Campfire Dutch Oven Gift Set
- Cook Deep Fried Food Outside Where The Grease Won't Mess Up Your Kitchen With A Coleman Portable Frywell Fryer
- A Food Dehydrater Makes Delicious Treats For Campers
- Volcano II Cook Stove Is Versatile
- Try Sleeping In A Hammock When Camping
- Twilight Camp Supply Is Dedicated to Serving Campers
- Alternative Energy Flashlight for Camping
- Coleman LED Quad Lantern
- How to Setup a Tent... In 2 Seconds!
- NutriShield All Natural DEET Free Insect Repellent Works Great!
- Wo-Zha-Wa Festival in Wisconsin Dells September 12, 13, 14, 2008
- See More Articles
Casio Men's Pathfinder Waveceptor Multi Band Atomic Solar Ultimate Watch
Go on, admit it.
You've been out hiking and wanted to know what the phase of the moon was going to be that night.
Okay, maybe that's just me, but that's important stuff to know. I mean, hellooo, full moons, werewolves…
Now that I've got your attention let's talk about a watch even James Bond would love.
It's the Casio Men's Pathfinder Wavecepter Multi Band Atomic Solar Ultimate Watch.
You know this thing is cool. First of all, them name is 10 freakin' words long! It also includes words like Wavecepter, Atomic, and Ultimate. Seriously, any red blooded American male is gonna be getting a little bit hot and bothered right now. (Ladies, it's okay, it's part of our genetic makeup, we can't help it, just go with it.)
Let's talk about all the nifty things this watch does. (besides tell you the phase of the moon, which no foolin', it does.)
It's got a built in digital compass which is darn helpful when you're walking around in circles in the woods. Just think if those kids in Blair Witch Project would have had one of these watches. They'd still be alive and we'd never have been subjected to their nauseating camera work.
If one alarm just isn't enough to trip your trigger, then this watch is just the thing because it has 5.
Who hasn’t been sitting around a campfire just wishing they had a Yacht Timer? Now you'll have one.
You get an altitude barometer so that when you finally reach that peak of that mountain you can brag to all your friends how you were at exactly 13,321ft and no one will argue with you cuz you're wearing the Swiss Army Knifes of watches… and they know you don't mess with the Swiss.
Yeah, it tells time too and is synched to atomic clocks around the world, but that's so 16th century watchmakeresque… geez… watches that tell time… it's like inventing a telephone that makes phone calls…
You can check it out at Amazon.