- Motorhome Racing
- Best Weather Radios - Essential Camping Gear
- Cook Deep Fried Food Outside Where The Grease Won't Mess Up Your Kitchen With A Coleman Portable Frywell Fryer
- Winnebago Industries Receiving 13th Consecutive RVDA Quality Circle Award
- Follow Along As Two Brothers Build A Teardrop Trailer
- How To Set Up A Popup Camper
- Watch A Teardrop Trailer Take Shape
- Home Built 5th Wheel
- Toronto Fall RV Show October 17 to 19, 2008
- South Jersey RV and Camping Show October 31 thru November 2, 2008
- California Fall RV Show October 10 thru 19, 2008 in Pomona
- Questions and Answers About Tadpole Teardrop Trailers
- RV & Camper Show Secrets
- How To Save Money On Gas While Camping
- RV Sales Strong In Spite Of High Gas Prices
- See More Articles
California Fall RV Show October 10 thru 19, 2008 in Pomona
The 56th annual California RV Show in Pomona, California is being held October 10 thru 19, 2008 at the Los Angeles County Fair and Exposition Fairplex in Pomona.
It opens at 10 am on Friday the 10th and closes up shop for another year on the October 19th at 6 pm.
There will be lots to see and do such as free seminars on topics ranging from How To Choose an RV, to Full Time and Extended RV Travel, to the Joys of Travel to Small Town America.
And, of course there will be lots of RVs on display: folding camping trailers, travel trailers, fifth wheel trailers, truck campers, toy haulers, class a motorhomes, class b motorhomes, class c motorhomes, and van conversions; along with some specialty towable and motorized models. Plus there will tow vehicles on display.
In addition, every day of the show at 3 pm there will be a drawing for a $200 Shell Gas Card and Laughlin, Nevada 3 day mini vacations will be given away daily each hour from 11 am to 5 pm.
Another special feature will be an appearance by Warren Eckstein, the Pet Therapist on Saturday October 11 from 11 am to 3 pm.
Admission: Monday through Wednesday, $1 for adults and senior citizens (an awesome deal). Thursday through Sunday regular admission is $6 for adults and $5 for seniors but there is a $2 discount coupon available for those days on the show's official website. Plus a complimentary return guest pass is available for guests who are unable to see everything they want in one day. There is no admission charge on any day for children 18 and under accompanied by an adult or any active duty military personnel when their military id is shown.
Show Hours: 10 am to 6 pm daily.
Parking: $9 for cars; $12 for RV's.
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING - Free 1 year Good Sam Club Membership - Every family who attends the show can receive a free one year membership in the Good Sam Club just by stopping by their booth at the show and completing a membership application - no strings attached.
- Lots of RVs to see.
- Free seminars.
- Free Entertainment.
FOR MORE INFORAMTION VISIT: carvshow.com.