- Camping Games Aren't Just For Kids
- Best Portable Coolers For Camping
- Best Digital Cameras For the Outdoor Enthusiast
- The Best Portable Grills For Cooking Those Hot Dogs and Hamburgers At The Campsite
- Best Weather Radios - Essential Camping Gear
- Portable Blender For Frosty Camp Drinks
- Best Metal Detectors For Finding Buried Treasure and Gold
- Best Handheld GPS Devices
- Create A Campfire Dutch Oven Gift Set
- Best Hiking Shoes And Why You Want Them
- World's Best Socks - Smartwool Socks
- Light Sensitive Sunglasses from Hammacher And Schlemmer
- Best LED Flashlights - Shed Some Light On It
- Best Pocketknives - A guide to blades for the outdoorsman
- Portable DVD Players and Game Systems - Bring Sanity To Your Road Trip
- See More Articles
Best Tents For Camping
I remember the first time I went camping in a tent. It was starting to get dark outside and we still had to set up our tent. This tent was definitely old school. There were a lot of parts to put together – it took us nearly an hour to accomplish the task. To further aggravate us, several friends showed up after us, got their tent up, and were sitting around drinking beer long before we finished getting our tent ready to go.
These days, however, that’s all changed. New tents are designed to be light and go up fast – some in as little as 2 seconds – I kid you not, watch this video:
Anyway, in the wide world of tents, you’ve got choices – lots of choices, including cabin tents, easy to find with this lists of the top 10 best cabin tents online. The first thing you need to decide is what you need it for. Do you need a big tent with space for a lot of people? Do you need a tent that is extremely lightweight and easy to carry for a backpacking expedition?
I’ve picked out some of my favorite tents for families (big enough for a bunch of folks and packed with features) and for individuals (lightweight and easy to setup and take down).