- Motorhome Racing
- Best Weather Radios - Essential Camping Gear
- Cook Deep Fried Food Outside Where The Grease Won't Mess Up Your Kitchen With A Coleman Portable Frywell Fryer
- Winnebago Industries Receiving 13th Consecutive RVDA Quality Circle Award
- Follow Along As Two Brothers Build A Teardrop Trailer
- How To Set Up A Popup Camper
- Watch A Teardrop Trailer Take Shape
- Home Built 5th Wheel
- Toronto Fall RV Show October 17 to 19, 2008
- South Jersey RV and Camping Show October 31 thru November 2, 2008
- California Fall RV Show October 10 thru 19, 2008 in Pomona
- Questions and Answers About Tadpole Teardrop Trailers
- RV & Camper Show Secrets
- How To Save Money On Gas While Camping
- RV Sales Strong In Spite Of High Gas Prices
- See More Articles
An RV Awning That Knows When It Has Water Collecting On It
Just when I think a new product isn't going to impress me, I see another innovative one that makes me think, "Gee why didn't I think of that?"
Dometic has come out with new universal A&E hardware (the most popular RV awning hardware in the world).
To me, the best thing about it is its rain shedding capabilities. It senses when there it water collecting on the awning and lowers itself in one corner so the water can run off.
The hardware can be used on the company's 8500 Imperial and 9000 Elite Awnings.