- Campfire Recipe: Easy Dutch Oven Garlic Rolls
- Camp Fire Recipe: Buttermilk Biscuits with Green Onions and Black Pepper
- How to Plan for a Family Wilderness Trip
- How do you Properly Apply Bug Repellent?
- DIY Fire Rope
- How to Dry Your Boots Out While in the Woods
- How to Make a Backcountry Table
- Nothing like Home: How to Make a Cattail Pillow
- How to Start Fire by Friction-How to Use the Tools
- How to Keep that Camp Food Safe
- DIY Waterproof Matches and/or Fire Starters
- How to Make a Swamp Bed
- How to Build a Tree- Pit Snow Shelter
- How to Save Money on Camp Gear-Purchasing a Tent at a Yard Sale
- Camping Apps for the Techie Camper
- See More Articles
A Park Ranger's Favorite Minnesota Campgrounds
When it comes to finding out the nicest places to camp, the best tips always come from people who have camped at the places they recommend.
And who better to share some great campgrounds in Minnesota than a park ranger who works there. After having worked as a park ranger for 35 years, he should definitely know the best places to camp.
He posted a 4 minute video on YouTube, which is below, showcasing his 4 favorite places to go camping in Minnesota. He is an avid outdoorsman and photographer so his top picks are great places for outdoor lovers and shutterbug enthusiasts.
His picks are:
Even if you don't plan to go camping in Minnesota, watch the video for the gorgeous scenery in it!