- Campfire Recipe: Easy Dutch Oven Garlic Rolls
- Camp Fire Recipe: Buttermilk Biscuits with Green Onions and Black Pepper
- How to Plan for a Family Wilderness Trip
- How do you Properly Apply Bug Repellent?
- DIY Fire Rope
- How to Dry Your Boots Out While in the Woods
- How to Make a Backcountry Table
- Nothing like Home: How to Make a Cattail Pillow
- How to Start Fire by Friction-How to Use the Tools
- How to Keep that Camp Food Safe
- DIY Waterproof Matches and/or Fire Starters
- How to Make a Swamp Bed
- How to Build a Tree- Pit Snow Shelter
- How to Save Money on Camp Gear-Purchasing a Tent at a Yard Sale
- Camping Apps for the Techie Camper
- See More Articles
A Handy Exterior Portable Sink For Your RV
Dirt and camping pretty much go together. When I go camping, I always have bunches of disposable wipes handy along with a couple of extra dishpans, but I'm always on the lookout for something that creates less garbage and is more convenient.
The Sink-Away from DWIncorp.com seems like just the thing I've been looking for. They've come up with an RV sink designed for the one place it's needed most - outside.
According to information from their website:"Self-contained, portable Sink-Away mounts almost anywhere on RV exteriors....It's ideal for washing hands, paws, faced and fresh food - even for cleaning fish."
It sounds like a good idea to me. The only thing I don't like about it is that it looks like installing the frame the sink attaches to requires drilling screws into the side of the RV.