- Campfire Recipe: Easy Dutch Oven Garlic Rolls
- Camp Fire Recipe: Buttermilk Biscuits with Green Onions and Black Pepper
- How to Plan for a Family Wilderness Trip
- How do you Properly Apply Bug Repellent?
- DIY Fire Rope
- How to Dry Your Boots Out While in the Woods
- How to Make a Backcountry Table
- Nothing like Home: How to Make a Cattail Pillow
- How to Start Fire by Friction-How to Use the Tools
- How to Keep that Camp Food Safe
- DIY Waterproof Matches and/or Fire Starters
- How to Make a Swamp Bed
- How to Build a Tree- Pit Snow Shelter
- How to Save Money on Camp Gear-Purchasing a Tent at a Yard Sale
- Camping Apps for the Techie Camper
- See More Articles
The Ultimate Lawn Chair
Since thereâ€™s been a theme of lawn chairs lately here on this camping blog, I thought it was time to really bring out the best lawn chairs have to offer.
I present you with this, the La-Z-Boy Whitley Recliner:
Itâ€™s a $600 chair, so itâ€™s more than an entire set of regular lawn chairs, but this ainâ€™t no ordinary lawn chair.
First of all, just look at it. It looks like itâ€™d be at home as a stylish statement in a foyer, but no, this is an outdoor chair. It has a rustproof aluminum frame and fast drying cushions.
Oh yeah, and ainâ€™t she pretty.
So next time you park your class a motor home at a campground, be sure to pull out a couple of these puppies so you can be the envy of the whole campground. And if you just canâ€™t justify $600 for a lawn chair, stick it in the foyer for the rest of the year and just throw it in the camper when you leave on your next trip.
If you wanna pick up one of these puppies, you can get one at www.lazboyoutdoor.com