- Motorhome Racing
- Best Weather Radios - Essential Camping Gear
- Cook Deep Fried Food Outside Where The Grease Won't Mess Up Your Kitchen With A Coleman Portable Frywell Fryer
- Winnebago Industries Receiving 13th Consecutive RVDA Quality Circle Award
- Follow Along As Two Brothers Build A Teardrop Trailer
- How To Set Up A Popup Camper
- Watch A Teardrop Trailer Take Shape
- Home Built 5th Wheel
- Toronto Fall RV Show October 17 to 19, 2008
- South Jersey RV and Camping Show October 31 thru November 2, 2008
- California Fall RV Show October 10 thru 19, 2008 in Pomona
- Questions and Answers About Tadpole Teardrop Trailers
- RV & Camper Show Secrets
- How To Save Money On Gas While Camping
- RV Sales Strong In Spite Of High Gas Prices
- See More Articles
1963 Airstream Bambi On Display At The Museum Of Modern Art
If you're going to be in the New York area this year, stop by the Museum of Modern Art at 11 West 53 Street and check out the 1963 Airstream Bambi that's on display in the museum lobby until November 12, 2007.
The display of the vintage Airstream travel trailer is the museum's way of celebrating its recent aquisition of it as part of the museum's permanent collection. The distinctive shape and color of the Airstream has made it a cultural icon, making it a welcome addition to the museum's collection.
The display also includes some travel and automobile posters from the museum's collection.
If you really like the Bambi Airstream, you can become the owner of one. Airstream is manufacturing a 75th anniversary edition of the Bambi Airstream this year. The base MSRP starts at around $31,000.